Vibrant, colorful, fun and delicious!
These DIY rainbow chocolate bars are such a blast to make! Kids will LOVE them!
2 cups cacao paste
1/3 cup maple Crystals
1/2 tsp colored powders:
Chocolate Bar Molds
1. Met cacao paste in a double boiler (bowl on top of a pot of boiling water)
2. Whisk in Maple crystals
3. Divide into smaller bowls
4. Add 1/2 tsp color powder to each bowl and mix well
5. Pour into bar molds
6. Set in freezer for 20 minutes
7. Remove from molds and enjoy! Or bag up in clear bags with ribbon for a sweet little gift.