Provides 3-4 hours of mild, steady energy! A highly versatile, powdered green tea that can be used alone or in lattes, desserts and recipes. Made from Organic, spring harvested leaves grown in Japan.
Ingredients: Organic Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder
Allergy Warning: packaged in a facility that process various tree nuts
- Add 1/2 tsp (1g) of Matcha powder to a bowl or cup.
- Add 3oz of hot water (185°F)
- Whisk well in zig-zag patterns until tea is dissolved and becomes frothy.
- Adjust the amount of Matcha to your liking.
- Add 1-3 tsp. matcha per cup of flour to your favorite cupcake, pancake or raw dessert recipe for a vibrant green color and nutrient boost!
- Add 1/2- 1tsp. of matcha to your smoothie. Try it with coconut water powder, medjool dates and almond butter... yum!
more about our matcha
Organic Matcha is the healthiest and most potent form of tea. It is an ancient Japanese superfood steeped in tradition. Matcha is used by Japanese Zen Buddhist monks as a means to relax and meditate while remaining alert because it contains a high amount of the amino acid L-Theanine. By consuming the whole powdered leaf, rather than steeping and discarding leaves, you get the highest concentration of antioxidants and nutrients available from the tea plant.*
- High in Antioxidants
- Boosts Memory and Concentration
- Increases Calm Energy and Endurance
- Detoxifies the Body *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
recipes & inspiration
MATCHA TREAT STACK
MATCHA CHIA PUDDING
FROTHY MATCHA LATTES