These sweet little frozen delights are the perfect summery homemade treat. We can’t get enough of them! This takes the ‘frozen banana’ to a whole other level!
🍌What you’ll need 🍌
3 ripe bananas
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup crushed or chopped pecans
sticks or skewers
🌀 What to do 🌀
1. Start by melting chocolate chips on a homemade double boiler setup. I used a Pyrex measuring cup set inside a pot of simmering water over medium heat.
2. Cut your bananas in half and skewer them, arranging them on a cutting board covered with parchment paper
3. Chop your pecans while keeping an eye on your melting chocolate
4. Bring your melted chocolate to your work area and carefully dip the bananas in.
5. Set each pop on parchment paper, then sprinkle with chopped nuts.
6. Place in freezer
7. After 30 min or more, your pops are ready to enjoy! Leaving them longer will fully freeze your bananas… but if you are like us, and cannot stand to wait… they are also DELICIOUS with the banana still soft inside a hardened chocolate shell.
Hope you enjoy these perfect little delights!! 🍌