Strawberry-Dragonfruit Cheesecake Bites
1 cup California Almonds
1/2 cup buckwheat
2 T maple syrup or Maple Crystals
1 T Chia Seeds soaked in 2 T water
a pinch of salt
1 cup Cashews, Soaked or Cashew Butter
3 T coconut oil
1/4 c maple syrup or 1/2 cup Maple Crystals (+ a little warm water)
about 10 strawberries
1 tsp Dragonfruit Powder + a dash of salt
pinch Pure Vanilla Powder
1. Add almonds and buckwheat to a food processor and pulse to make a "flour".
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until a dough forms.
3. Cover a 8 x 6 glass dish with parchment paper. Press the "dough" evenly into the glass dish and refrigerate.
1. In a food processor, blend soaked Cashews (or just use Cashew Butter) with a tiny bit of water on high until it the texture turns creamy.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until well incorporated.
3. Pour mixture over the base and freeze, covered, for a few hours.
4. When frozen, cut into little squares and enjoy!!