Pink Dragonfruit Pancakes
Beautiful, luscious stack of Pink Dragon Fruit Pancakes by @_kimskitchen_!!
2 cups gluten free flour or ww flour
3 T melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any milk/mylk)
1 1/2 T apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 T baking powder
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt and mix.
2. Next, add the milk, vinegar, oil, maple syrup, vanilla and stir until combined and smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan over medium to low heat.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of plain batter at a time on pan to make two pancakes and flip when edges are slightly golden. About 1-2 minutes each side.
5.Repeat this process again by adding a 1/2 teaspoon Dragon Fruit Powder to the batter after every two pancakes.
6. You can top the pancakes with your choice of fruit and coconut yogurt mixed with a teaspoon of Dragon Fruit powder!