2 cups Oregon Pumpkin Seeds (1 cup powdered, 1 cup coarsely chopped, and reserve some for topping)
1 cup medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup Cacao Paste + Pure Vanilla Powder + 2 T maple syrup (or raw honey)
pinch sea salt
1. In a food processer, blend (pitted) dates into a paste. Remove and scrape into a bowl.
2. In a food processor, blend Pumpkin Seeds into powder. Transfer to bowl. Chop the other cup coarsely and transfer to mixture.
3. Mix dates with pumpkin seeds and add a pinch of sea salt.
4. In a double boiler, gently melt Cacao Paste with maple syrup and Vanilla Powder.
5. Fold chocolate into date-pumpkin seed mixture.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread "batter" evenly. Garnish with Pumpkin Seeds.
7. Set in freezer for 1 hour. Cut into chunks and SPREAD THE LOOOVE!