As beautiful as it is delicious.. light, fluffy, naturally sweet with the essence of coconut.. a subtle smokiness.. the perfect dish for a sunny spring day outside on the patio! The only thing missing: a fiddle tune in the background. Create the glory and hum the tune, and you won't miss out...prom prom!
6 chicken eggs or 4 duck eggs (can use silken tofu if vegan, change recipe accordingly!)
3 cups nettles, cut into smaller pieces
1/2 cup wild mushrooms (fresh or rehydrated in water overnight)
1 onion, diced
1 tsp. salt, pepper, thyme, shoyu or soy sauce
1 red pepper, roasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Blanch nettles, squeeze excess moisture out with a cloth towel.
3. Sautee onions in coconut butter for 5 minutes..add salt.
4. Add mushrooms, all other spices, and sautee until thoroughly cooked.
5. Spoon mixture into a quiche pan, add scrambled eggs, and top with roasted red pepper pieces.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are firm.
7. Frolick through the meadows! Dance with the tulips! Salsa with the Salsify!