IT'S A CELEBRATION!
Created by: Paige Brummett checkout @foodie.paige on instagram!
Vitamix or high speed blender
10” Springform pan
Date coconut rolls (date rolls with shredded coconut on the outside)
4 cups Macadamia Nuts or Macadamia Butter (soaked overnight, drained and rinsed)
2 young Thai coconuts, water of 1 and meat of both
2 cups cold pressed Coconut Oil
1 cup raw honey
2 lemons, juiced
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Powder
2 Tbsp Dragonfruit Powder - set aside 1/2 cup of filling base and blend into
2 tsp Ceremonial Matcha - set aside 1/2 cup of filling base and blend into
1. Place date coconut rolls on the bottom of springform pan and smoosh with a fork together until desired crust consistency.
2. Blend all filling base ingredients in a Vitamix or high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour out 1 cup filling into two bowls , 1/2 cup into each bowl.
4. Mix dragonfruit powder in one bowl and matcha powder in other bowl. You may have to blend to get color evenly distributed.
5. Pour the white filling base mixture on top of crust in springform pan and put in the freezer for 5 - 10 min.
6. Take out of the freezer and drip dragonfruit mixture and matcha mixture randomly around the top of cake.
7. With a chopstick or finger swirl the colors into desired design.
8. Freeze for minimum 4 hours or until cake is solid
9. Decorate with fruit , shredded coconut, flowers, be creative ! 😉🎂