Golden Sushi Rolls with Kimchi, Mushroom Bacon, and Sweet Onions! Add 1 tsp. of our potent Golden Turmeric Powder to brown rice, a little Coconut Oil, butter or ghee, a pinch of sea salt, and simmer till golden and steaming! Let it cool down. Add a dash of rice wine or mirin, if desired, and ROLL IT UP! You can use whatever veggies you have on hand--we added Kimchi, Mushroom Bacon, and Sweet Onion and served it with some farm fresh, steamed edamame!
2 cups brown rice
4 cups water
1 tsp. Golden Turmeric Powder
1 T Coconut Oil, butter, or ghee
pinch sea salt
Toasted Nori Sheets
(optional) Kimchi, Mushroom Bacon, Sweet Onions--really, whatever veggies you have on hand!
tamari/toasted sesame oil/chives, for dipping.
1. Cook rice--bring rice, water, turmeric, coconut oil, and sea salt to a boil. Stir and simmer for 45 minutes. Let the rice cool down.
2. Pat down rice in a single-grain layer on nori sheet 3/4 way up.
3. Put a single line of ingredients 1/4 of the way up.
4. Roll, with a bamboo mat, it up! Run your finger under running water for a second and seal the deal!
5. Cut it into rounds and SPREAD THE LOOOVE! Dip into tamari/toasted sesame oil/chive combo!