@moderngoddesslifestyle spun these beautiful Cacao Hemp Truffles! Make a batch and keep them in the fridge or freezer for when the healthy sweet tooth decides to play.....hehe.
CACAO HEMPRESS TRUFFLES✨
Makes 16 truffles
4 Tablespoons cacao butter
4 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
1 Tablespoon coconut flour
1 Tablespoon Cacao Nibs
2 Tablespoon Maple Crystals
pinch Pure Vanilla Powder
chocolate outer coating
1/2 cup Cacao Paste
3 Tablespoons coconut oil
1. Melt cacao butter over low heat.
2. Place all other ingredients in a bowl and stir in melted cacao butter. Refrigerate for 10 mins to firm up.
3. Meanwhile, to make chocolate: create a double boiler by heating water in a medium sauce pan and bring to boil. Turn off heat and place a small glass or ceramic, durable bowl in the pot, making sure the water does not overflow into bowl. Add cacao to bowl and let it melt.
4. Once cacao melts, add coconut oil. Stir well, until cacao paste and coconut oil become mixed and a liquid-consistency. Without the coconut, the cacao will be too thick.
5. Pull hemp batter from fridge.
6. Scoop 1 teaspoon of hemp batter in silicon semicircle mold- about 1.5 inches per hole. (put mold on top of cutting board or tray, so it can be easy to pick up and put into the freezer.
7. Add 1 Tablespoon of cacao liquid into each mold.
8. Freeze truffles for 40 minutes.