Garlicky Cashew-Almond Alfredo Tapenade: 3 Ways
Embrace our newest Cashew Butter
creation with this incredibly simple, versatile, and deeeeelish recipe. It can be transformed it into 3 different dishes: a Tapenade Spread
,Garlicky Mashed Parsnips and Fingerling Potatoes, aaand.... thinned out with extra virgin olive oil served over pasta as..roll the drums.... Raw Garlicky Alfredo Sauce!
100% Guarantee that each is a total tango for the tastebuds (TTFTT)...seriously!
1/2 sprig rosemary
1 lemon, juiced
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. thyme, pepper, miso or Himalayan Sea Salt
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly creamy-ified!
Garlicky Mashed Parsnips and Fingerling Potatoes
4 fingerling potatoes
1 recipe tapenade
1. Quarter parsnips and potatoes, boil until they can be easily pierced with fork.
2. Puree in a food processor.
3. Incorporate tapenade into mash.....LET YO TASTE BUDS DANCE!
Raw Garlicky Alfredo Sauce
1. In food processor, slowly incorporate EVOO into tapenade to thin out the spread..turn it into a sauce.. make a delightful pasta dish and turn yo tastebuds on they-uh head!