Make your own mini chocolate nut butter cups with our 100% silicon molds. Non-Stick and flexible - it’s easy to release the little chocolate cups from the molds.
- Melt 1 cup of Cacao Paste into a double boiler.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of Maple Crystals
- Add 1 heaping Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Vanilla Powder & Stir
- Spoon 1/2 tsp into each cup
- Chill.... then add a drop of Nut Butter
- Top with more chocolate
- Chill again...Pop out of molds & Enjoy!
Important: Recipe fills 2 cup molds... DOUBLE it to use all 4.
Tip: Simple tempering is all about heating then cooling your chocolate quickly.