These Vegan Pumpkin Muffins are so fluffy and moist. The vibrant warm color and smell of cinnamon wafting through your house will put you in that magical fall time mood! AND! We revolutionized frosting and drizzled these with our SPiN Vanilla Almond Milk Concentrate ((super smooth ground blanched almonds with maple and vanilla)). It’s the perfect texture for a creamy spreadable topping to muffins and cakes. Wow!
1 ¾ cups All Purpose Flour
1 cup Pumpkin Purée
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl combine oil, sugar, pumpkin, milk and vinegar.
- Add flour, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder
- Mix well
- Scoop into a greased muffin tin
- Bake at 350 degree F for 20-25 min
- Let cool + drizzle on SPIN vanilla Almond Milk concentrate
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds for a festive look if you like 🌱