Infused with medicinal mushrooms, this Chaga Chocolate de Agua is out of this whirled!! For a supreme boost to the immune system and a joyous cacao buzz that will brighten up any blistery winter day, brew up a batch of this drinking chocolate and share the warmth with family and friends!
one 2" Chaga or Reishi Mushroom (you can skip the medicinal mushrooms if you wish, but it definitely adds a potency to the drink that will benefit your mind, body, and soul!)
1 cinnamon stick or 1 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 cup Cacao Paste
1/2 cup Maple Crystals (or sweeten to taste)
pinch Pure Vanilla Powder
1. Add 4 cups of water to a saucepan with Chaga/Reishi and the cinnamon stick. Bring to simmer. Simmer 2 hours, covered.
2. Strain out cinnamon stick and mushrooms.
3. Add Cacao Paste, sweetener, vanilla and whisk until melted all the way through.
4. Taste and adjust for sweetness. You can also dilute the sweetness and thickness by adding a little extra water.
4. Pour into your favorite mug, slurp, and SPREAD THE LOOOOOVE!