Holiday Bliss Balls:
A healthier choice for your sweet tooth...with
with a combination of complex carbohydrates, protein, healthy fats and plenty of fiber.
Enjoy these energy-filled orbs this holiday season!
~8 medjool dates, pitted
1 cup kasha (toasted buckwheat)
1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
1. In a food processor, add cashews and mix until it becomes cashew butter (or just use our Cashew Butter!).
2. Add dates, cranberries and salt and blend until a paste forms.
3. Roll into small balls and place in freezer.
1. In a food processor, add almonds and process till it becomes a flour-like consistency. ~10 seconds.
2. Add kasha (toasted buckwheat).
3. Add the rest of ingredients.
4. Create Orbs with the date mixture on the inside and almond mixture on the outside, and then roll in either cacao powder or coconut flakes.