- 2 cups cashew milk (homemade or store bought)
- 1 T Coconut Oil
- 1/2 T Golden Turmeric
- 1 tsp. ginger powder or fresh ginger
- 1/2 T Maple Crystals (or sweeten to taste)
- a few cracks of fresh black pepper
- pinch Pure Vanilla Powder
1. Put milk on medium heat and whisk in turmeric, coconut oil, maple crystals, black pepper, ginger, and vanilla powder.
2. Whisk often and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes.
3. So the milk doesn't separate, whisk every minute while cooling down for 10 minutes.
4. Sip & share!