Loaded with fiber, protein and healthy fats, these Hazelnut Orbs by @crunchynev
will power you through any day! They are especially perfect for a spring hike or picnic!
~8 medjool dates, pitted
1 cup kasha (toasted buckwheat)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a food processor, add cashews and mix until it becomes cashew butter (or just use our Cashew Butter!).
2. Add dates and salt and blend until a paste forms.
3. Roll into small balls and place in freezer.
1. In a food processor, add almonds and process till it becomes a flour-like consistency. ~10 seconds.
2. Add kasha (toasted buckwheat).
3. Add the rest of ingredients.
4. Create Orbs with the date mixture on the inside and cacao mixture on the outside, and dip in chocolate mixture (gently melt coconut oil and incorporate maple and cacao)!
5. Spread the love!