Spicy ginger lemon-Camu Camu bars with a pecan date crust: pure powa! We intentionally kept the sweetness low, but if you want them sweeter, just add more honey/maple syrup.
- 1 cup Pecans or Pecan Butter
- 1 1/2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup oats dash raw honey or maple syrup
- pinch Pure Vanilla Powder
- sea salt
- 1 cup Cashew Butter or Cashews
- splash raw honey or maple syrup (sweeten to your desire)
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp. Camu Camu Powder
- 1-2 lemons, juiced (or ~3 T)
- 2 spoonfuls of fresh ginger, minced
- a little water or nut milk to blend to frosting consistency (thin it out a lil)
1. Blend up crust ingredients. Press into a parchment-lined baking pan. Set in freezer.
2. In a double boiler, melt Coconut Oil.
3.Blend up top layer, including melted coconut oil and use it to frost the crust! Add Goji Berry hearts.
4. Let it set in freezer for at least 2 hours, slice it up, and spread the love!