Guest Recipe Post by LauraLiveWell.com 🙌🏽
If you are a fan of macadamia nut cookies then this is the protein bite for you. These no-bake macadamia white chocolate raspberry protein bites are an easy grain-free treat or snack!
This flavor was inspired by a white chocolate raspberry protein bar that I used to eat years ago until I realized that the ingredients were not all that great and caused some gut issues. Thus, I had to create a healthy real-food version.
These babies are made with Wilderness Poets macadamia butter that is rich, buttery, and oh so creamy you will want to spread it on everything!
MACADAMIA WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PROTEIN BITES
Makes 20-24 bites
- 1 cup Macadamia Nut Butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried raspberries
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except for the raspberries and white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl
- Mix with a spoon to combine until it forms a dough
- Stir in freeze-dried raspberries and white chocolate chips
- Let dough sit for a few moments to thicken
- Scoop with a cookie dough scoop to form balls or roll into balls
- Store in the freezer