It's a Dragon...it's a Butterfly..IT'S A UNICORN!! Superfood Smoothie
This insanely creative recipe is by @_sammibrooke featuring our beautiful, magenta Dragon Fruit Powder! She used a blue algae to create the blue layers, but you can opt for our Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Powder! Make a batch and share with you friends!
2 bananas, frozen
1/2 cup mango, frozen
2/3 cup nut mylk (or (learn how to make homemade nut milk by Sammi, here
toppings: coconut flakes, granola
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender EXCEPT the dragon fruit powder.
2. Stop & scrape. I sound like a broken record, but that simple step is a serious game changer in your smoothie consistency.
3. Once fully combined, scoop out half of your blue smoothie and place it in the freezer.
4. Add the dragon fruit powder. Blend and prepare to be mesmerized as the color transforms right before your little eyes.
5. Throw some coconut shreds at the bottom of your cup. Pour in some of your blue smoothie. Throw in some granola. Pour in some of your purple smoothie. Layer in some granola AND coconut shreds if you’re feeling really adventurous. Pour in the rest of your blue smoothie and top with more granola if you’re a true savage like me.