1 cup medjool dates
1/2 cup Hemp Seeds
1/2 cup Oregon Pumpkin Seeds
1 tsp. Kale Powder
pinch Pure Vanilla Powder
1. Blend medjool dates into a paste.
2. If you are toasting the hazelnuts, preheat oven to 250 F. Spread hazelnuts out on a baking tray and roast for 2-5 minutes. Don't burn them!! Check them frequently and taste them. They are ready when the aroma of hazelnuts perks the air and the flavor is toasty, but not charcoal!
3. Cut the hazelnuts into coarse pieces.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a "dough"-like consistency. Spread on a piece of parchment paper and set in freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Slice into bars and bring one on your next hike! LONG LIVE CASCADIA! :D