Cranberry Ginger Cookies to spice up your whirled! We blended our juicy Oregon Cranberries and thick Cashews with medjool dates, oats, a handful of Song of Harvest, and infused them with Maca Powder to create the perfect, nourishing, nutrient-dense, energizing cookies!
Cranberry Ginger Cookies
2 cups oats (or use Almonds, Pecans, or Walnuts!)
1 cup medjool dates, pitted or 2 T maple syrup
1/4 cup fresh ginger, minced
1. Blend 1 cup oats with ginger, maca powder, pure vanilla powder, and medjool dates until smooth.
2. In a bowl, mix in Oregon Cranberries,additional oats and Song of Harvest.
3. Line a tray with parchment paper. Form cookies by rolling the "dough" into spheres and then flattening with your palm. Repeat.
4. Set in freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Chow down and spread the loooove! These lil nuggets of energy will keep your internal and external whirled shining bright!