- 2 T Maca Powder
- 1 cup Cacao Paste
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter OR Coconut Oil + 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 cup Almonds,
- reserved 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup Cashews
- reserved 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Powder,
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup White Mulberries
1. Gently melt Cacao Paste and Coconut Oil/Butter in a double boiler until melted.
2. Blend Cacao Paste + Coconut mixture with Hemp Seeds, medjool dates, Maca Powder, and Vanilla Powder. Pour into a bowl.
3. Pulse Cashews and Almonds in a food processor (or chop coarsely). Incorporate the nuts and Mulberries into the bowl.
4. Spread this heavenly combination evenly on a parchment-lined pan and stick in freezer for 1 hour.
5. Cut into chunks….and.. ready yourself for an enlightening crunchy cacao experience!!!