OH…MY…TASTEBUD EXPLOSIONS AND ADVENCHAS! This tart is seriously mind-blowing. Harnessing the power of Enlivened Hazelnuts, the crust had a slightly roasted, sweet, earthy flavor that permeated through to the creamy berry layer and crackly-cracked into the Coconut Icing! For a light, refreshing memory of summer… dig into this pie! Keeps in the freezer for a least a month (..not in my haüs)! This recipe is based off of the Blueberry Lavendar Bliss Pie by Raw Pie Queen, Julia Corbett! Check out her book Sweet & Raw Pie Mandalas for some outrageous inspiration and beautiful creations!
Ingredients: (Enlivened Hazelnut Crust)
- 1 1/2 cups Enlivened Hazelnuts OR Oregon Hazelnuts, soaked, sprouted and dehydrated with a touch of sea salt
- 1 cup Hemp Seeds
- 2 T raw honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced + a lil zest if ye are feelin' zesty!
(Blackcap Raspberry Tart Layer)
- 2 cups Blackcap Raspberries OR blueberries OR berry jam (just waaaay reduce sugar on rest!)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 T Maca Powder
- 1 T Pure Vanilla Powder
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
- Camu Camu Powder
1. Blend all Crust ingredients together in food processor. Line pie pan with parchment paper, and press crust into bottom of pan evenly.
2. Blend all Tart ingredients together in a food processor. Pour on top of Crust, and immediately stick pie into freezer to set for 1 hour.
3. In a double boiler, gently melt Coconut Oil and honey. Incorporate together, carefully pour on top of pie, and place pie back in freezer. The Icing will immediately solidify into the most delightful crackly flava to adorn such a byoot of a pie!
4. When the pie has set, is lookin' good, and ye can't wait any longer… cut the pie into slices..and SHARE THE LOVE!!